Friday, July 1, 2011


Hello fellow inter-web users. I am Lulu. I like yellow. My favorite number is two. PJ likes red. DJ likes stripes! :D CJ likes everything except for vegetables. I know. That paragraph was lame. Let me start over.

Once, in a land of sweets and smileys lived CJ. She fell down a cloud onto this Kindergartener named Lulu. She licked her. CJ licked her back. This pair became best friends over a sandwich. Then, Lulu invited CJ to her house along with her servant, DJ. DJ wasn't exactly a servant... CJ just hated her, which was very hard for her because CJ lived in a land of sweets and smileys. DJ likes fish. Lulu became friends with this servant and CJ got mad. But then this homeless freak named PJ drank CJ's pink tears. They became friends. And now DJ shoots CJs face with a nerf gun. We are all happy. And now Girls Got Art is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment